function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
A guestA guest 

Pop up on standard lightning page

Hi guyz,

I want to display a pop up on opportunity standard page ,when user selects and save opportunity in proposal stage, i want to intimate some details to him at this stage, can i accomplish this? if yes how can i?? any help would be appreciated.

thanks
Akashdeep LNUAkashdeep LNU
Hi, 

Yes, you can easily achieve this by creating validation rule on opportunity object.

Switch to lightining experience:
Go to Set Up->Object Manager->click on Oportunity Object->click on validation rule->New

Rule Name: Give a suitable name
Active: check the checkbox.
Error Condition Formula: From function insert ISPICKVAL
Error Message: Give the message you want to display.
Error Location: you can choose between any of the two (if you chhose field specify the location of error message).

Example:
I have made the formula for prospecting Stage because I do't have proposal satge.
Formula:ISPICKVAL( StageName , "Prospecting")

Thank You
A guestA guest
Hey Akash Thanks for your Reply,

I dont want to give him a error message, he should be able to save the record in that stage after saving,i have to trigger a call to Netsuite for that I need to intimate him that " since you are in proposal stage , gng to submit fulfilment details plan to netsuite saying yes or No".

Thanks
Hi, 
I am not getting proper requirement.

As per my understannding user can save the record on the particular stage of opportunity and a trigger mail send to Netsuite, is that yo are looking for.

If not please describe the requirement.

Thank You
A guestA guest
Hi Akash,

Thanks for your time

My actual requirement is as follows

1. User will save the Opportunity in proposal satge.
2. After saving the record he has to get the alert msg in a same page saying that  " You have saved your Opportunity in proposal stage we are going to send the fulfilment details to Netsuite" , if he already filled the fulfilment details which is child object of opportunity.
3.He should be able to click on Ok or Cancel
4. If he click on Ok or cancel that status needs to be captured in Opportunity field.
5.Based on that field value we will trigger mail to Netsuite.

Hi,
I have figured out something that you can customize, here is a link for the installed package you can download it and from the production you can set an alert message on opportunity object using App Builder.

Note: This installed package can be added through app builder in opportunity object in lightining only.
https://appexchange.salesforce.com/appxListingDetail?listingId=a0N3A00000EOHWbUAP

And for the another part of requirement you make use of Workflow to send email to Netsuite.

Please let me know if it works for you, if not do let me know I will help you further for creating the above requirement.

Thank You