function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Priya KPriya K 

show only file record list in community page

I want to dispaly recent 5  files uploaded to community user in Customer Service template. But, the out of box file list components shows the library information as well. So, is there any way I can show the recent 5 file records from Content document object using record list or file list component of community builder. Don't want to write custom code component for this.
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Priyya,

Regardless of the current community, users see files they own, that are shared with them directly, or that they have access to in a library. Portal users see files posted to records they have access to unless the record post was marked “Internal Only”.

There’s a difference between when files are visible and when they’re shareable through the Chatter publisher. Files in libraries are visible, regardless of the community where the files were uploaded. You can share files across communities through the Chatter publisher as long as those files are in libraries that you have access to. 

If you need to achieve the above functionality then I would suggest you develop a piece of custom code.

Hope this helps.

Kindly mark this as solved if the reply was helpful.

Thanks,
Nagendra