function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Steve Houghtalen 4Steve Houghtalen 4 

Cloning an object using Eclipse - problem

I wonder if someone might help me with this.   I am trying to clone a custom object using eclipse and get most of the way before I run into a problem.  I used Eclipse to create a project in a Sandbox.  Basically I copied and pasted the xml from an existing object to a new object.  I then, according to a video on You Tube, I changed the name in the label and plural label,  and the relationship names and labels.  I then saved it and did a "save to server".   I had no errors in the problems window.   I looked at the object in the sandbox and the new object was there with all the fields.   I then created a Change Set and uploaded it to the production envionment.  Still no problems.   I then deployed it in Production and received this error "In field: searchResultsFields - no CustomField named BIPP_Profile_Clone3__c.Date_of_Enrollment__c found".   I am stumped as I don't know what this error message means.   Hopefully someone can help.   
Thanks,
Steve 
Best Answer chosen by Steve Houghtalen 4
Raj VakatiRaj Vakati
Do one think .. 

Go to Object .. Remove the Date_of_Enrollment__c  field from the  search result and try to deploy in prod and after deploying add this field to search layout 

All Answers

Raj VakatiRaj Vakati
Do one think .. 

Go to Object .. Remove the Date_of_Enrollment__c  field from the  search result and try to deploy in prod and after deploying add this field to search layout 
This was selected as the best answer
Steve Houghtalen 4Steve Houghtalen 4
Thank you Raj.   Perfect.  It worked.
Mehul pMehul p
Steve, would mind sharing a video here? I am planning to clone a object but not sure where to start