function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Cody Bustamante 9Cody Bustamante 9 

Flow to convert lead: Add options for conversion status?

I have a flow that is a cutom way of converting a lead, long story short I needed a way to update a field upon conversion of the lead and we needed a custom convert flow to accomplish this. The problem is I needed to remove a status "sales qualified" as an option upon conversion and replace it with "Active Opportunity" but it's not working for me. Can someone help me figure out why? 

User-added image

User-added image

You can see I have "Active Opportunity" as an option for conversion, but it's not letting me chose that as an option. Where in this flow do I update the choices for conversion? 

User-added image
Raj VakatiRaj Vakati
Do you have any record type on Lead ..If so add the Active Opportunity picklist value to the record types 
We do use record type on leads, but I do not have the option to update the picklist "status" available for editing from the records type menu. 
I have the "lead process" updated as well to have all of those options available. 
Does anyone have any ideas of what I may be missing? How I can get that status to act as a selection. To be clear, the option shows up in the conversion screen, but when I try to select it, it says it is not an available option upon conversion. 
Raj VakatiRaj Vakati
Is your picklist values is active ?
Jon GradmanJon Gradman
This is an old post, but you may need to check your Lead Process.  If you have a Lead Process, you may need to add that option as in the Converted Lead bucket or else you won't be able to pick it.