+ Start a Discussion
RovRov 

Quick Action Add To Campaigns Button

On a Lightning Record Page I added the Standard button 'Add To Campaigns' under the Salesforce Mobile and Lightning Exprience Actions section. When i navigate to the page, in the highlight panel I don't see the Add to Campaigns button. Any thoughts? 

I see that  Camapign Memeber is not available for selection in the Object Specific Action, neither is it available for selection in the Global Action. 

I tried replication the Add to Campaign buttons through process builderrr/Flow, without success. 

Any other way to replicate the Add to campaign button as a quick Action on the record Detail page? 

Thanks! 
Best Answer chosen by Rov
RovRov
As per Salesforce Customer Support, currently it's not possible to 'Add to Campaign' button as a quick button on lightning record page. The work around is to create a custom button.  

All Answers

NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Rov,

The actions that appear in the highlights panel are from the 'Salesforce Mobile and Lightning Experience Actions' section of the page layout. Note that not every action in this section appears in the highlights panel. for example, if you select the actions 'Post', 'File' or New Task' they will not appear in the highlights panel.

For a list of what actions go where see the standard documentation: If you have done all of this, yet the action still doesn't appear, then perhaps you need to have a look at the Highlights Panel Lightning Component in the Lightning App Builder. Open the app builder, click on the highlights panel and then have a look at the pane on the right-hand side. Here you can specify the details of what to display in the highlights panel as shown below.
User-added image

Hope this helps.

Kindly mark this as solved if the reply was helpful.

Thanks,
Nagendra

RovRov
Thanks Nagendra for the response. Appreciate it! 
I am aware of, and familiar with  'Salesforce Mobile and Lightning Experience Actions' and highlights panel. 
As of now, I have created a visualforce page. It does what I want, but that's an ugly solution for lightning experience. 
I am in the process of creating a lightning component, let's see how i go. 
Just like other available  actions, I was hoping there was an easy way to create a new record for the CampaignMember.  
RovRov
I ended up creating a lightning component that replicates the 'Add to Campaign' functionality.
RovRov
As per Salesforce Customer Support, currently it's not possible to 'Add to Campaign' button as a quick button on lightning record page. The work around is to create a custom button.  
This was selected as the best answer
Barbara AlbersBarbara Albers
Can you share your lightning Component Code?
Kristen Cetrano 2Kristen Cetrano 2
@Rov and @Barbara Albers - Can you share the component code?