+ Start a Discussion
Heather MoranHeather Moran 

Lightning Experience Reports & Dashboards SuperBadge - Challenge 2

I must be overthinking this one as I can not get past the first report check.  Ihave continued you on through challenge 5 in my org but want to get past this first report to see how I am doing on the rest of them.

Accounts Without SolarBot Opportunities
I have built it multiple ways and placed it in the sales reports folder.

1) Created an Account Report with a cross filter on Oppty and then filtering on Oppty type - does not equal Solarbot and get a count of 9.  

Error message: The 'Accounts Without SolarBot Opportunities' report doesn't include the correct collection of accounts.

2) Created an Oppty report and just filtered on the oppty type = does not equal Solarbot and got a count of 31.

Error message: We can’t find a report with name “Accounts Without SolarBot Opportunities” in the correct folder, or it uses an incorrect report type.

I thought maybe I read it wrong and I need to actually pull all opptys with Solarbot and have tried that as well.  Based ont eh error messages I am thinking I need an Account report but then I am not sure how to do it without a cross filter to pull Oppty type.

Suggestions?
Heather MoranHeather Moran
I figured it out...Thank you
Rohit Mohite 36Rohit Mohite 36
Hi Heather,

I am also getting the same error as 'We can’t find a report with name “Accounts Without SolarBot Opportunities” in the correct folder, or it uses an incorrect report type'.

I did used the Opportunities Report type, & saved the report into 'SolarBot Sales Reports' folder. 

Can you please help me in figuring out the exact issue here.

Thanks in Advance,
Rohit
Rohan MendoncaRohan Mendonca
1. Primary Object: Account
2. Outline section: Groups:  account Name, Account Phone number, Type
3. Filters: Cross Filter: Accounts - without - Opportunities, Type - Solarbot
Abhishek ShakrawarAbhishek Shakrawar
Hello all,

Error : Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
We can’t find a report with name “Accounts Without SolarBot Opportunities” in the correct folder, or it uses an incorrect report type.

To resolve this error, you have to check the below items:

Report Type – Account
Folder : SolarBot Sales Reports

Report Filter criteria are:
All Account
Created Date = All Time

Add Cross Filter
Account without Opportunities
Type = Solarbot

Regards,
Abhishek Shakrawar
hrushikesh vazehrushikesh vaze

Hooray,
Even if you are facing getting the same error. 

"We can’t find a report with name “Accounts Without SolarBot Opportunities” in the correct folder, or it uses an incorrect report type."

Please check if there are multiple reports with “Accounts Without SolarBot Opportunities” are present on ORG. If so, kindly delete all remaining reports with name "“Accounts Without SolarBot Opportunities”. 

Thanks, 

Venkata GorantlaVenkata Gorantla
@Abhishek Shakrawar Thank you so much
Eric Whipple 29Eric Whipple 29
+1 to @hrushikeshvaze.  If you save the report initially in the Public Folder, then save it where it's supposed to be (in SolarBot Sales Reports), the challenge checker finds the public on first and fails you.  Go to All Reports and look for duplicates.
Anikate GanjuAnikate Ganju
Thank you Eric, that finally worked for me after being stuck on it for hours!
npraveennpraveen
Sorry to pull out old thread, But i am curious to know why can't we use Opportunity type report and type!='SolarBot'. What I a missing here ?