function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Dorian Kane 5Dorian Kane 5 

Salesforce Developer Edition (DE) org inactive for the past 365 days

We want to inform you that your Salesforce Developer Edition (DE) org, with Organization ID and usernam@cunning-bear-257360.com, has been inactive for the past 365 days. Due to capacity planning best practices, we are locking DE orgs that have been inactive for 6 months or more.

If you want to continue using your DE org, simply log in before Sunday, Dec 16, 2018. If you do not wish to continue using your inactive DE org, no action is required.

What if I don't take action?

If you don't login, the org will be locked on Sunday, Dec 16, 2018 and then deleted after 30 days. You can reactivate a locked org by opening a case with Customer Support via the Help & Training portal. Once an org has been deleted, it cannot be reactivated.

How do I get more information?

See the Inactive Salesforce Developer Edition Orgs article : https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=000231492&type=1 .

Thank you,
Salesforce

Raj VakatiRaj Vakati
What if I don't take action? --> If you dnt take any action salesforce ( i mean login ) then salesforce will inactivaet your account.  If your DE org is locked and you would like to regain access, you may request to have it unlocked by opening a case with Customer Support via the Help & Training portal, up to one week after the date specified in the email.