function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
samdevsamdev 

404 TRAIL NOT FOUND Sorry, that page doesn't exist. Try retracing your steps or review the URL.

I had linked my webassesor account to my trailhead profile(account 1) . Later I had merged my profile(account 1) into another trailhead account(account 2) of mine. When I complete the maintainance exams in my trailhead account it is not considering as completed. When I check the credential status it says my account is linked and when I click the link to my trail head profile I get "404 TRAIL NOT FOUND Sorry, that page doesn't exist. Try retracing your steps or review the URL. " . Is there any chance to change the profile linked to my certification maintainance? I raised a case with Salesforce but they have not responded. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

Sorry for this issue you are encountering.

May I suggest you please reach out to the trailhead support team for a better and quick assistance on the above issue with the below details.
  • trailhead account username
  • webassessor associated email
You may reach them at the below address. Hope the issue gets resolved.

Kindly mark this as solved if the reply was helpful.

Thanks,
Nagendra
Prashant Malewar 9Prashant Malewar 9
Have you got any solution for this? Please guide me as well. Many Thanks:)
Shivankar OjhaShivankar Ojha
I am facing the same issue for platform developer 1 maintenance. I also raised a case with Salesforce but they haven't responded yet. Please do let me know if you got this resolved.