function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Miroslav MatovićMiroslav Matović 

How to set up Community breadcrumbs?

How do I set up breadcrumbs to work in Community? I have a number of pages that I want to arrange hierarchically so that they can be displayed in a Breadcrumbs component as a path. The documentation on this is very poor.  When I drag Breadcrumbs component to a page it says "We can't load the Breadcrumbs component because it's not supported by any data. Once you add data, reload Community Builder to see your component."
How to add that data? I have tried to add relative links to pages under Administration > Pages > Site.com Studio > Sitemap, but that didn't seem to affect the Breadcrumbs component. (also, what are the relative links: /s/pageurl or /pageurl ?)

SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

Refer below saleasforce help article which hsa suggest solution for the same error.

https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=community_builder_error_messages.htm&type=0

Please mark it as solved if my reply was helpful. It will make it available for other as the proper solution.

Best Regards
Sandhya

Viju Sume 8Viju Sume 8
I'm facing the same issue. Were you able to find a solution? Please help!
Arjun Otturu 5Arjun Otturu 5
Hi Miroslav,

Please update the Unique Name or ID to one the values based on your use case: {!topicId} or {!urlName} or {!feedItemId}.
In case of a community, these are the community page URL extensions that you can see against the settings for each community page.
 User-added image

Best Regards
Arjun Otturu
Ashish  VermaAshish Verma
Do we need to enable breadcrumbs to be able to use(drag-drop) them on pages? 
I am not able to find this standard component in Community builder
Ajvad AjuAjvad Aju
Hi Ashish Verma, Did you find the breadcrumps standard component in your community page?