function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Rakesh keerthi 9Rakesh keerthi 9 

Unable to transfer chat from Einstein bot to a live agent

I've created a basic chat bot in salesforce and have a transfer to Agent option in it. Here my bot is working fine for all the conversation. but when I click on Transfer to Agent it gives me a message as no Agents are available.
I've created another live agent (the regular one, not a bot), and when I start it, it shows me the option to chat with expert, and on my console, I get a popup saying that there is a chat request.
Here are the screenshots of the same.

Transfer to a live agent from bot

Sent a request from live agent(not bot)

Request received at the console

please let me know on where I might be going wrong and how can I fix this.
Thanks
Best Answer chosen by Rakesh keerthi 9
SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

Check if your bot is activated usually you see a message that agents are not available when your bot is deactivated.

I would also suggest you refer trailhead project on this which has the steps to create Einstein bot.

https://trailhead.salesforce.com/content/learn/projects/build-an-einstein-bot/add-prebuilt-dialogs-and-customize-the-options-menu

Please mark it as solved if my reply was helpful. It will make it available for other as the proper solution.

Best Regards
Sandhya

All Answers

SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

Check if your bot is activated usually you see a message that agents are not available when your bot is deactivated.

I would also suggest you refer trailhead project on this which has the steps to create Einstein bot.

https://trailhead.salesforce.com/content/learn/projects/build-an-einstein-bot/add-prebuilt-dialogs-and-customize-the-options-menu

Please mark it as solved if my reply was helpful. It will make it available for other as the proper solution.

Best Regards
Sandhya

This was selected as the best answer
Test Test 143Test Test 143
Hi Sandya,

Can we goto 'transfer to an agent' dialog after entering 'Agent' and  by clicking enter.?

Thanks.
Durgarao TelagareddiDurgarao Telagareddi
Hi Rakesh,User-added image
make sure that the user has chat user permission.