function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Josh Anderson 30Josh Anderson 30 

Community cannot see visualforce pages

I am trying to create a partner community and then allow them to use the managed package that we have to work for Client Success. Currently, the community is working fine and you can select custom/standard objects, but when you select any of the visual force components from the managed package it will not work. Currently, when you select these in our org it works fine but the only issue is when we are in the community neither system admins nor the partner users can access this. 

Does anyone know what might be the issue? 
SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

Make sure that you have enabled the VF and apex classes for the partner profile.Go to Setup-->Develop-->Sites. Open the community here. In "Site Visualforce Pages" section, click Edit and Add the VF Pages.

Please mark it as solved if my reply was helpful. It will make it available for other as the proper solution.

Best Regards
Sandhya

Josh Anderson 30Josh Anderson 30
Hi Sandhya, 

When I was testing this I have the Apex classes & VisualForce pages assigned to the partner user via a permission set. I have the VisualForce pages assigned to the community site via Site Visualforce Pages section. It is still giving me the error issue when I try this. Any other thoughts?