+ Start a Discussion
fatry ledfatry led 

Zimbra to MS Outlook migrate with tgz to pst converter tool

Zimbra email client is not properly working in my computer. Some data are not found in email. finded data offline and online mode but not found. Therefore I decided migrate all data in MS Outlook email client. But .tgz file save in Zimbra email client that not open in MS Outlook email client. Because MS Outlook email client supported pst file format. If you have any solution please suggested me
gatry ledgatry led
Yes you can convert TGZ file to PST file format with tgz to pst converter tool but many type of tool available in market those  convert your file. Many tool corrupt your file sometime. therefore i suggest you this tool those convert .tgz file in .pst file format
Visit here more info:  Migrate Zimbra TGZ to Outlook PST
Eva JamesEva James
I recommend you to utilize all-in-one Zimbra Converter Tool. This tool makes easier TGZ to PST, PDF, MSG, MBOX and NSF Conversion along-with all mailboxes. The software converts email items like contacts, calendars, tasks, journals, notes, email properties and more.  The tool maintains the internal structure of the file in the migration process. Demo edition is also available, you can download the demo version without paying. 
Adam AddingtonAdam Addington
Many types of tool are available in the market, the help of the tool to we easily convert .TGZ format to PST file format without any data lose. But I will suggest you, use this tool. i had converted all my data with use this tool, .TGZ format save in PST file format. For more info download link :-  https://www.osttopstapp.com/zimbra-converter.html
Camilia ThomasCamilia Thomas
You can easily migrate Zimbra to Outlook using KDETools TGZ to PST Converter. This software migrate Zimbra to PST and numerous file formats such as  MBOX, EML, EMLX, HTML, PDF, NSF, OLM and etc. This software supports batch conversion of multiple Zimbra to PST. This software shows a free preview of Zimbra mail with attachment and header details. TGZ Converter directly migrate Zimbra mail to Office 365 and Exchange Server. This software supports all the latest versions of Windows such as Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP.

Read Morehttps://www.kdetools.com/zimbra/tgz-to-pst/
Amelia joyAmelia joy
Use this Software for the Zimbra to PST Converter to convert the TGZ file to the PST file. An efficient source to convert the Zimbra mailbox TGZ folder to PST Outlook of all editions. A well-built application that carries an easy graphical user interface so that all users can instantly migrate Zimbra mails to Outlook with contacts, calendar, briefcase, journals, notes, tasks, and more without loss of data. The application also delivers separate sections to export Zimbra Contacts as well as Zimbra Calendar. Get the free download version of Zimbra Converter which allows 10 files for conversion, and by using this you can explore the working process in deep.
Visit here: - https://www.sametools.com/convert/tgz/
Sarah roySarah roy
If you want to transfer your TGZ files to another format or open your files then you can try the Betavare TGZ to PST Exporter tool. The advanced software can easily work on advanced versions of Zimbra and Outlook.  The software supports advanced versions of Windows 2003 to 2019 and all the prior versions. The software can easily export Zimbra emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, notes attachments and etc. This software is perfect and fast for data migration, without data loss or data modification. You can save your data in the existing folder or create a new one.
For more information visit here:-   https://www.betavare.com/tgz/pst/
Lawrence D'SouzaLawrence D'Souza
Here is another software that will help you easily migrate Zimbra to Outlook PST file. It provides complete data migration icluding emails, contacts, calendars, notes, tasks, briefcase and other items from Zimbra Desktop/ Webmail to Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and 2003. Additionally, you can even migrate your Zimbra emails to PDF, MBOX, EML, MSG, Office 365, Exchange Server, Gmail, G Suite etc., with accurate details. Using its free demo edition, you can even learn how to convert zimbra tgz to pst free with first 25 items per Zimbra folder to PST.