function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Sharmila SahooSharmila Sahoo 

I have created one workflow rule on a custom object to change record owner to queue.I have selected notify assignee checkbox. But I am not receiving any notification email.

I have created one workflow rule on a custom object to change record owner to queue.I have selected notify assignee checkbox while assigning record to queue. But I am not receiving any notification email.
User-added image

In queue, I have kept Queue Email and Send Email to members checkbox blank since I have read from post that if both of the fields are blank then all queue members will by default receive notification if record is assigned to queue.
User-added image
I have assigned myself as queue member. My email id is valid but I  have not received any notification when record owner is changed to queue.

Please help in this.
Khan AnasKhan Anas (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Sharmila,

Greetings to you!

Please refer to the below link with a similar discussion which might help you further with the above issue.

https://success.salesforce.com/answers?id=9063A000000suqcQAA

I hope it helps you.

Kindly let me know if it helps you and close your query by marking it as solved so that it can help others in the future. It will help to keep this community clean.

Thanks and Regards,
Khan Anas
Hi,

I checked the link shared by you and then checked reevaluate workflow rule after field change criteria as well. Still I am not getting email notification irrespective of the fact that I have checked Notify assignee checkbox in the workflow rule.
Raj VakatiRaj Vakati
check the 'Re-evaluate Workflow Rules.....' checkbox and try 

refer this link 

https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=How-to-stop-email-notification-to-Queue-members-1327108336049&language=en_US&type=1
I have already checked Reevaluate workflow rule checkbox, still did not work.
User-added image
I even tried assigning it to user instead of queue, still did not receive any email. I am not able to understand should I receive email notification  if record owner is changed using workflow rule or not.
If not what is the use  of Notify assignee checkbox in the workflow field update if we are not supposed to receive emails.
I have checked Notify assignee checkbox as well as checked Recalculate workflow rules after field update checkbox.
Please help to clarify my doubt and resolve this issue.
I have already checked Reevaluate workflow rule checkbox, still did not work.

I even tried assigning it to user instead of queue, still did not receive any email. I am not able to understand should I receive email notification  if record owner is changed using workflow rule or not.
If not what is the use  of Notify assignee checkbox in the workflow field update if we are not supposed to receive emails.
I have checked Notify assignee checkbox as well as checked Recalculate workflow rules after field update checkbox.
Please help to clarify my doubt and resolve this issue.