function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Jagmohan Singh 8Jagmohan Singh 8 

Change lightning page layout

Hi all,

I created several lightning pages using the standard templates (see attachement). After using the pages for some time, we experience that we want to change the layout. So for example change the page that has the "Console: Pinned Head & Sidebar" layout into "Header and Three Colums". 

I could not figure out how to do this. Is this even possible?

Thanks in advance

Change lightning page layout after creating a page
Best Answer chosen by Jagmohan Singh 8
Khan AnasKhan Anas (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Jagmohan,

Greetings to you!

Unfortunately, you cannot change the Lightning layout without starting over. Maybe we will get this feature in future releases. 

If you want to reconfigure the layout, I suggest you please refer to below link which might help you.

https://www.matchmyemail.com/blog/salesforce-help/reconfiguring-salesforce-lightning-page-layouts-to-increase-user-acceptance-and-adoption-3-column-page-layout/

I hope it helps you.

Kindly let me know if it helps you and close your query by marking it as solved so that it can help others in the future. It will help to keep this community clean.

Thanks and Regards,
Khan Anas

All Answers

Khan AnasKhan Anas (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Jagmohan,

Greetings to you!

Unfortunately, you cannot change the Lightning layout without starting over. Maybe we will get this feature in future releases. 

If you want to reconfigure the layout, I suggest you please refer to below link which might help you.

https://www.matchmyemail.com/blog/salesforce-help/reconfiguring-salesforce-lightning-page-layouts-to-increase-user-acceptance-and-adoption-3-column-page-layout/

I hope it helps you.

Kindly let me know if it helps you and close your query by marking it as solved so that it can help others in the future. It will help to keep this community clean.

Thanks and Regards,
Khan Anas
This was selected as the best answer
Jagmohan Singh 8Jagmohan Singh 8
Thanks for your reply. I coudn't find that option, but now I know that it's simply not available (yet).