function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Nitish KulkarniNitish Kulkarni 

can we reschedule PD-1 summer 18 exam after December 14(Deadline) ? we have to give exam before December 14 or we have to register for exam before December 14 ?

ajay Duggi(Heptarc)ajay Duggi(Heptarc)
Hello Nitish Kulkarni,

Could you please mention exam related Maintaince Exam or as a new user registration exam.
New registration exam.
@Nitish Kulkarni,
We can reschedule exam many times, there is no limitation for rescheduling salesforce exam. For more information please see the below article.
https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=000186541&type=1
i am currently registered for summer 18 exam if i reschedule it for 20 december i will get summer 18 questions in exam or winter 19 ? because after 14 december winter update is coming
Yes Nitish Kulkarni,
Will get summer 18 questions, beacause winter 19 is latest release so may not get questions.
Ok thank-you.
anuharish reddyanuharish reddy
hi
anyone help out  Regarding salesforce pd1 exam reschedule
Actually my Pd1 exam date on june 10th 2019, but due to some problems i need to reschedule  on June 3rd .Is it possible to reschedule exam date .kindly help me out 
Yes anuharish reddy you can reschedule the exam. You can reschedule exam before 72 hours of your exam time and date free of cost. Within 72 hours you have to pay $50 to reschedule. So the earliest date you can get free of cost is of 31st may 2019 and after.