function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Beth WalterBeth Walter 

Creating a flow to make a smoother transition from creating an opportunity to creating a quote

When you create an opportunity in a contact record page, it returns to the contact page after the opportunity is saved. Ideally I want an option right before you save the opportunity to create a quote, maybe added as a button that allows you to create a quote with that opportunity information. This might need coding or maybe there is a flow that can be created that will give me similar results. 

I DON'T KNOW how to use code or how to create a workflow. I have looked through different help articles and information on these subjects and I am still not sure how to do what I need. If someone can give me the super similified solution or where I can find simple  instruction on how to create this, it would be amazing.
Gaurav HandooGaurav Handoo
Hi Beth

This definitely is coding. You can achieve this by creating a Flow, but that is not a recommended approach as you would have to create a flow with a screen capturing and running all the details you are capturing on Opportunity.

If that is still required, please feel free to connect with me at gaurav.handoo@gmail.com

Cheers!!

Gaurav