function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Fahad Ali Khan 4Fahad Ali Khan 4 

Content Security Policy: The page's settings blocked the loading of a resource at self ("script-src").

I am getting error on component loading, that lightning component contains record edit form. This error usually comes whenerver some deployment is done. This is not a persistent error. I am not able to find the root cause. Below is the error message which is being appearing in the console log. 

Content Security Policy: The page's settings blocked the loading of a resource at self ("script-src"). Source: onfocusin attribute on DIV element. view

Object { component: "lightning:recordEditForm", componentStack: "[lightning:recordEditForm]", action: null, name: "AuraFriendlyError", message: "Error in fetching record or record metadata. [[object Object]]", kg: (23) […], df: "wireRecordUi/a._subscription<.error<()

SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

As per my knowledge it might be related to jQuery which looks like it does some detection using focusin.

Refer below link.

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/37298608/content-security-policy-the-pages-settings-blocked-the-loading-of-a-resource

Best Regards,
Sandhya