function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Zach HolubZach Holub 

Last step on "customize a sales path for your team" not submitting

Hi I'm seeing issues with the last step on this module. I've checked all the filters and everything seems to be correct. I'm getting this error:

"There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: XXKAOFEO"

I tried re-doing the whole module in a new developer edition and still cannot get it to pass the last step. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!
Best Answer chosen by Zach Holub
Khan AnasKhan Anas (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Zach,

Greetings to you!

Make sure that you have done all the steps correctly. Because this error usually comes whenever you miss some or the other step.

Check if you have only below fields in the available field list in correct order.
  • Opportunity Name
  • Amount
  • Expected Revenue
  • Owner Full Name
Make sure you have added both the filters correctly.

Please refer to below screenshots to compare your work.

User-added image

User-added image

Reference: https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/?id=9060G0000005lgoQAA

Also, check below steps:
1. Click the right-facing arrow in the upper right corner of the bar chart to hide it.
2. Drag the card for  United Oil Plant Standby Generators from the Needs Analysis stage to the Value Proposition stage.

I hope it helps you.

Kindly let me know if it helps you and close your query by marking it as solved so that it can help others in the future. It will help to keep this community clean.

Thanks and Regards,
Khan Anas

All Answers

Khan AnasKhan Anas (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Zach,

Greetings to you!

Make sure that you have done all the steps correctly. Because this error usually comes whenever you miss some or the other step.

Check if you have only below fields in the available field list in correct order.
  • Opportunity Name
  • Amount
  • Expected Revenue
  • Owner Full Name
Make sure you have added both the filters correctly.

Please refer to below screenshots to compare your work.

User-added image

User-added image

Reference: https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/?id=9060G0000005lgoQAA

Also, check below steps:
1. Click the right-facing arrow in the upper right corner of the bar chart to hide it.
2. Drag the card for  United Oil Plant Standby Generators from the Needs Analysis stage to the Value Proposition stage.

I hope it helps you.

Kindly let me know if it helps you and close your query by marking it as solved so that it can help others in the future. It will help to keep this community clean.

Thanks and Regards,
Khan Anas
This was selected as the best answer
Zach HolubZach Holub
Well I don't know what I did differently that time. But I went through and double checked everything after stepping away for a few days and completing some other badges on that developer edition and this time it worked. I suspect that it had something to do with the chart as I noticed it kept randomly switching back to a pie chart. Either way it looks like the badge is intact and that these steps helped. Thanks again!