function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Joshua LuttmerJoshua Luttmer 

Only Allow Certain Times on Date/Time Field

I have two fields that need set for only specific Times to be selected on a Date/Time Field.

Appt_Start needs to only allow for 8am, 12pm, 4pm
Appt_End needds to only allow for 12pm, 4pm, 8pm

Ideally I would like for the hours to change during winter with daylight savings to the following hours:  

Appt_Start only allow 9am, 12am, 3pm
Aptt_End only allow 12pm, 3pm, 6pm

Or to make it easier if possible just the 15th of November- the 15th of March use the second set of hours....
Not even sure if this is possible but I would really like for the first set of hours to be the only ones available to select on the date/time fields.
GauravGargGauravGarg
Hi Joshua,

If you would to like have a specific hard core value in date / time.  I think you should make this functionality enabled using Picklist field. 

Thanks,
Gaurav
Joshua LuttmerJoshua Luttmer
I've considered this, but I was unsure if my processes would continue working.  When a "Resident" Lead is marked Converted I have a Process pull the Date and Times for the appointment from my Lead and Create and Account then a Work Order then Update the Appointment Date/Time on  my Work Order.  I then have another process that pulls it from the Work Order onto an Event to show up on my technician's calenders.