function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Sai Karthik KVSSai Karthik KVS 

Status follow up

Lead Status
If Lead Status is Active or Follow up, I wanted to follow up with lead in 10 days or older and it should automatically redirect to Campaign (Custom Campaigns) and show us the report of it and then we can follow up with lead through dialer. So below screenshot shows the dependant fields, and there we have Lead Status. So how will it redirect to the Campaign if Lead Status is follow up with 10 days or older? Pardon me if I did any wrong in question framing. 
As I'm new to SFDC, Can someone help me with trigger or process builder? Thank you and appreciated. User-added image
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Karthik,

If you want to automatically add the lead to a Campaign if it is still Active or Followup 10 days after the Lead CreatedDate then you can do that with a Scheduled Action in a Process Builder.  Have your Process Builder criteria be a Lead in Active or Followup, then set a Scheduled Action for 10 days after the CreatedDate to create a CampaignMember record adding the Lead to the Campaign you want.

Here is a link to the Process Builder Trailhead module which will help you see how it all works: Thanks,
Nagendra