function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Darryl DayDarryl Day 

Leads and Opportunities Problem

I'm in the Lead and Opportunities, working on the "Set Up a Criteria-Based Lead Assignment Rule" component. Step 1 says "From Setup, enter Assignment Rules in the Quick Find box, then select Lead Assignment Rules". When I do this, therit brings back 0 results.

????
Best Answer chosen by Darryl Day
Darryl DayDarryl Day
I solved this problem. I was copying and pasting the "Assignment Rules" text from the page, it was adding a blank character (or more) at the end. My spider sense told me to delete several blanks spaces after the "s", that solved the issue. Sheesh.

All Answers

Dutta SouravDutta Sourav
The screen should like this:

User-added image

Can you share a screen shot?
Darryl DayDarryl Day
I should have mentioned this problem occurs in my Trailhead Playground. I'm in the Lead and Opportunities, working on the "Set Up a Criteria-Based Lead Assignment Rule" component. Step 1 says "From Setup, enter Assignment Rules in the Quick Find box, then select Lead Assignment Rules". When I do this, it brings back 0 results.

User-added image

Dutta SouravDutta Sourav
Hi Darryl,

Instead of Quick Find Box, the serach is done on Global Search .
Click on Set Up &  enter Assignment Rules in the Quick Find box:
User-added image

Hope this helps!

Best Regards,
Sourav
Darryl DayDarryl Day
That doesn't work either. Nothing comes back.

Darryl DayDarryl Day
I also tried the same searches using my regular salesforce license, same results.
Darryl DayDarryl Day
I solved this problem. I was copying and pasting the "Assignment Rules" text from the page, it was adding a blank character (or more) at the end. My spider sense told me to delete several blanks spaces after the "s", that solved the issue. Sheesh.
This was selected as the best answer
Dutta SouravDutta Sourav
Glad to hear that Mate! Please mark a Best Answer  to help others in the community who will come with same issue.

Cheers,
Sourav