function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Alessandro PilonatoAlessandro Pilonato 

Formulas & Validations > Use Formula Fields Challenge

Hi, 
when I try challenge in module "Formulas & Validations" > "Use Formula Fields" I obtain an error:

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Delete failed. First exception on row 0 with id 0010Y00000TpZJuQAN; first error: FIELD_CUSTOM_VALIDATION_EXCEPTION, Cannot delete account with related opportunities.: []

I also delete all opportunities but error still appears

anybody can help me ?

thanks, 
regards
Alessandro
Best Answer chosen by Alessandro Pilonato
Charisse de BelenCharisse de Belen
To test this challenge, Trailhead creates and then deletes some records in your org. It sounds like you have a trigger or process that is modifying this test data before it is deleted. To fix this, try deactivating all unnecessary triggers and processes before you check the challenge.

All Answers

To test this challenge, Trailhead creates and then deletes some records in your org. It sounds like you have a trigger or process that is modifying this test data before it is deleted. To fix this, try deactivating all unnecessary triggers and processes before you check the challenge.
This was selected as the best answer
Alessandro PilonatoAlessandro Pilonato
Great Charisse!!! 
It was an Apex Trigger ! 

thank you so much !
ciao
Amit Chaudhary 8Amit Chaudhary 8
It look like you have any Trigger on Account object which is creating Opportunity record. Please deactivate the trigger and try again

Let us know if this will help you
Glad to hear it helped! When you have the chance, please select the Best Answer so this question can be marked as Solved.