function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Josh GitogoJosh Gitogo 

How to pull up specific records using a Visualforce page

Hi,
I have created a screen using a visual force page. The screen contains two images that lead to two separate screens, add inventory and view inventory. I am having a problem because when I click the two separate buttons I want it to pull up the records from an inventory record, however it is not working. I am confused because when I use the visualforce page for the view inventory button it works and it matches up with the inventory record list but not when it is accessed through the original screen. How do I reference a unique id in a url so that I can press the image on the original screen and have the add inventory and view inventory screen pull up information that is unique to the selected record? I have attached the code I used below, I believe the problem lies in lines 3 and 7. Thank you.

<apex:page standardController="Sol_sence_Products__c" recordSetVar="Sol_sence_Products__c">
<apex:form > 
<apex:outputLink value="https://cs30.salesforce.com/a6D/e?CF00N3100000GottZ={Sol_Sence_Products__c}">
<apex:image url="{!$Resource.Add_Inventory_Button}" width="400" height="400"/>
</apex:outputLink>
    <apex:outputLink value="c.cs30.visual.force.com/apex/PracticeInventoryv6?core.apexpages.request.devconsole={sol_sence_Products__c.ID">
<apex:image url="{!$Resource.View_Inventory_Button}" width="400" height="400"/>
</apex:outputLink>

<a href="history.back();" onclick="history.back();">Back To Previous Screen </a>
</apex:form>
</apex:page>

Rahul KumarRahul Kumar (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

A Visual Force page to view a specific record type.May I suggest you please refer the below link. Hope it will be helpful.

Best Regards
Rahul Kumar