function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
sfdeveloper12sfdeveloper12 

Quote new button redirects to production

Hello,

In related list of opportunity object we are using qoute. We are not able to create a qoute after click in on new button. New button on the qoute object is custom button which contains link. this link redirect us to the production. So as we dont have access of production we are not able to create new quote. We were trying to add buttons from page layout of related list of opportunity object. but when we click on setting icon it opens empty panel. We need a help to add standard new button on quote object. Is this possible?

Thanks & regards,
Utkarsha
Best Answer chosen by sfdeveloper12
I have removed Quote from the related list of opportunity page layout then saved the page layout. After sometime i have again added Quote into related list of opportunity object. I noticed that after this i am able to add standard new button on quote object.

All Answers

Geoffrey BessereauGeoffrey Bessereau
It's probable that your button is a custom one, and not the standard one.
Have you checked the object buttons to see if you can find a custom Quote button ?
Hi Geoffrey,

yes its custom button. On custom buston they are using link. But i want standard button instead.

Thanks & Best Regards,
Utkarsha
Geoffrey BessereauGeoffrey Bessereau
The link probably references the full URL (like http://eu3.salesforce.com/my/awesome/link). Just remove the first part (eu3.Salefsorce.com), and Salesforce should automatically send you to the correct environement.

Using a full URL in a link is generally bad practice.
I have removed Quote from the related list of opportunity page layout then saved the page layout. After sometime i have again added Quote into related list of opportunity object. I noticed that after this i am able to add standard new button on quote object.
This was selected as the best answer