function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Sales DevelopmentSales Development 

How can i have an automatic email sent to Primary Contact of every Opportunity which is closed won or closed lost?

Hello everyone, 

As the title implies, I am trying to create a workflow or a process builder or even an APEX trigger in order to send an automatic email to the Primary Contact of every closed won or closed lost opportunity, but I find no way to do it, every time i reach a step within this process, the next step is impossible to do

Thank you for your future answers, I hope someone can help us !
Rahul KumarRahul Kumar (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Sales,

Using Process Builder And Flows To Send Email To A Primary Contact On An Opportunity.may I request you to please refer the below link. Hope it will be helpful.

Best Regards
Rahul Kumar

Thank you very much Rahul Kumar, that may be the best answer I could have expected !
I have tried the whole day to find different solutions, and to follow all the steps, but at the end, if i follow the steps that are described in the first link that you, Rahul Kumar, sent to me, the first part of the process does not work, that means that in Primary contact Id, i have to select a contact among all the contacts that exist in my account and then his email is copied in the field Primary contact email. So all the first part of the process which is supposed to select the primary contact among the opportunitycontactrole does not work. Does someone have a suggestion, an idea of what i did wrong or an idea of what is wrong on the document i used ?

Thank you