function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Nick GarrisonNick Garrison 

Could not find a default value of 'Qualification' for the 'Stage' field.

I am getting the above error when trying to complete the Hands On Challenge for "Create Global Quick Actions"  Don't know what to do. It also is asking me to  select a record type and in the module training that options does not appear. I really want to get this done. Is there anyway to get rid of the record type. I also tried to set the stage default to Qualification in "Stages" but it was not an available option. However when I go to  Fields and Relationship and Stages. "Qualification" is listed.

Ahmad J. KoubeissyAhmad J. Koubeissy
First you have to delete one of the record types that u dont want to use it.
then on the record type of the object, you have to include qualification value in the stage picklist
Rejith VarmaRejith Varma
Just to add to the above, stage value need to be associated with Salesforce process and this Sales process need to be associated with the record type. Hope this helps.
FILIPE MARTINS 7FILIPE MARTINS 7

Good afternoon, I follow the same problem and do not understand the solution, I'm doing everything as requested, but do not recognize! Help me please
User-added image
neel venksneel venks
Hi, Adding Predefined Field Values under 'New Offer' Global Action fixed the issue.