function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
SUJAY GANGULYSUJAY GANGULY 

how create a action which show the log a call subject picklist filed corresponding to the account pick list field?

in account object, if field type picklist value is "prospect", log a call action should show a subject "Call with"  and for another case its remain same as standard log a call. I am unable to understand what I use in this case an action or trigger! please help me with logic and code
in account object, if field type picklist value is "prospect", log a call action should show a subject "Call with"  and for another case its remain same as standard log a call. I am unable to understand what I use in this case an action or trigger! please help me with logic and code
Mustafa JhabuawalaMustafa Jhabuawala
Hi Sujay,

Basically you want to change the text of the tab depending on the picklist value. Is that correct ?

User-added image

Yes.Right. I want to change the text of the tab depending on the picklist value. Mean If Account object picklist field 'Type'= prospect then log a call tab 'subject' text field has to be Call with. please suggest how can I do this?
Sorry Sujay, but this is not configurable. The tabs are standard one you can't change those depending on the picklist values.

If you want to achieve that, then you have to create a custom component and use that in your record home pages.

This is the only work around.

Note - Kindly mark this answer as best answer if this helped you, so that other's can also get benefit from it.

Thanks,
Mustafa Jhabuawala
Technical Lead at Zen4orce (www.zen4orce.com)
Can you please give me the code which helps me to create that custom component?
Buddy!! Its a time taking task to create a similar custom lightning component.

Basically you need to replicate all the functionality on your custom component.