function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Jojo YeungJojo Yeung 

Getting error: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: FIELD_CUSTOM_VALIDATION_EXCEPTION, This Candidate already assigned to this Job. The Sendout record has not been created.: [TR1__Interviewee__c] ?

I have the error as below when I tried to book in interview:

*Interviewee: This Candidate already assigned to this Job. The Sendout record has not been created.
*Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: FIELD_CUSTOM_VALIDATION_EXCEPTION, This Candidate already assigned to this Job. The Sendout record has not been created.: [TR1__Interviewee__c] 

I tried to remove the whole application record and restart it from beginning and it still showing the same error, can anyone please help? 
ManojSankaranManojSankaran
Hi Jojo Yeung,

We have a validation rule set in Interviewee Object Which is restricing the insert operation. Can you find the validation rule and post it here, so that i can give you an exact condition which needs to be filled in the apex class.

Reason :
1. Apex class is trying to create a interviewee record with a Job value and a validation rule is firing.

Post your apex class as well to get a good insight.

Thanks
Manoj S

Jojo YeungJojo Yeung
Hi Manoj, Thanks for your prompt response. Can you advise where can I find the “validation rule”? It’s only 2nd week I used Talent Rover so I am still a newbie.. Cheers, Jojo Yeung Office Manager Eames Consulting Group T: +852 3702 7902 M: +852 6019 1215