+ Start a Discussion
sp sfdcsp sfdc 

Hi Friends, I have all latest dumps of salesforce exams SPRING 2017 available... mail me at sfdcconsultant25@gmail.com

Hi Frienz, I have all latest dumps of  salesforce certification SPRING 2017 if anyone wants you can mail me at 
sfdcconsultant25@gmail.com

I have all latest dumps of following exams
90% questions come from it

Salesforce Administrator (ADM 201)
Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant (CON 201)
Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant
Platform Developer I
App Builder

H PH P
Got his dump. Most of answers were wrong. I don’t know why he is sending dump with wrong answers. And none of questions came from his dump in both certification exam I gave. I expected atleast 10% of questions in Exam but none came. Don’t believe this guy. Also he had stopped replying afterward.
I suspect this guy is hacker because after few days of my communication with him, my personal email was tried to be hacked. Never ever communicate with him. 

Thomas John 2Thomas John 2
You can contact me for any help and exact questions and answers for the latest Winter 20 certifications at salesforcecertguide2018[at]gmail.com
AjayKumar SaravananAjayKumar Saravanan
I have it exact dump for SFDC Administrator(ADM201), PD1(CRT450), App Builder(401), SalesCloud (CRT251) and ServiceCloud(CRT261) WI'21. It's contains accurate questions with verified and validated answers (I cleared myself & many of us)... If anyone looking for the same winter'21, pls mail me at - ajaykumar.saravanan65@gmail.com
Thomas JohThomas Joh
You can contact me for any help and exact questions and answers for ALL the latest Winter 21 certifications at salesforcecertguide2018[at]gmail.com. 100% pass rate. All exact screenshots and 100% accuracy. Trusted by ALL for passing all their exams. We offer one to one guidance as well.