function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Sudha SalesforceSudha Salesforce 

Apex REST service challenge

Unable to insyall salesforce adoption dashboard to tackle the challenge as in   https://trailhead.salesforce.com/modules/reports_dashboards/units/reports_dashboards_appexchange .

I get the following error on clicking the link to install  

Oops! Looks like you don't have permission to install apps.
To keep your Salesforce secure, only system administrators have permission to install apps or components. Please contact your Salesforce system administrator to install this app or component.
Or if you're feeling adventurous, sign up for a new free trial of Salesforce so you can install and try out the app or component on your own. 

Need help to install this so that I can complete  Reports and Dashboards module
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Sudha,

The above error clearly says only system administrators can install apps .so when you logged in to install the app the username which you used to log in, check that username is a system admin or not in your developer account.

Most of the time, this is caused by an issue with the web browser.

You may try using an alternative Supported Browser and give an attempt to install it again.

If the installation in a different browser is successful, clear the cookies and browsing the history of the problematic browser to resolve the error.

For more information may I suggest you please check with below link which might help you move further. Please mark this as solved if it's resolved so that it gets removed from the unanswered queue which results in helping others who are facing a similar kind of issue.

Thanks,
Nagendra