function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
SatishKumar Udayakumar 9SatishKumar Udayakumar 9 

Community rollout strategy--Create Sharing Rules

Hi Fellow Learners,  

I am stuck with this challenge and need your help,Under "Community rollout strategy--Create Sharing Rules" section  I am not able to get to SHARING SETS, 

When I follow the steps 1 to 4 , I am taken back to the screen where the "ENABLE CUSTOMER PORTAL" is not yet enabled, and I still dont see any SHARING SETS as a related list.,

1.From Setup, enter Customer Portal Settings in the Quick Find box, then select Customer Portal Settings.
2.Click Edit and select Enable Customer Portal.
3.Click Save and Continue.
4.Exit the wizard (click Cancel).
5.In the Sharing Sets related list, click New.  -- I dont see a "NEW' button, Your response is much apprecitated,
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Satish,

Once you are done with step number four you have to click on continue button and then exit the wizard.There you cannot see the new button for sharing sets.

If the sharing is to be done on standard objects then you may enter sharing settings in the quick find box and click on it, then sharing sets related list page opens.If you can see there will be a new button for every standard object in the related list page by which you can create a new sharing rule.Please find the below screenshot for your reference.
User-added image
If the sharing is for custom object then click on setup==>quick find box==>sharing settings==>

Once the sharing settings related list page is opened then you will be able to see all the custom objects which are defined in your org as shown below.
User-added image

Hope this helps.

Please mark this as solved if it's resolved so that it gets removed from the unanswered queue which results in helping others who are encountering a similar issue.

Thanks,
Nagendra