function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Mohammed Sameer ShaikMohammed Sameer Shaik 

I am not able to finish Create Object-Specific Quick Actions Challenge as there was no option to create new field in event object

User-added imageUser-added image

I have created page layouts and actions but I am unable to create feedback field

so, please help me out

Thanks.
Best Answer chosen by Mohammed Sameer Shaik
DeepthiDeepthi (Salesforce Developers) 

Hi Mohammed,

You have to create the Feedback field in the Activity object and then add it to the Showing Layout. Refer the screenshot of the above trailhead module that explains you in detail.
User-added image
I hope this helps you and let me know if you need any further assistance!

Mark this solution as Best Answer if it addresses your issue.
Thanks,
Deepthi

All Answers

DeepthiDeepthi (Salesforce Developers) 

Hi Mohammed,

You have to create the Feedback field in the Activity object and then add it to the Showing Layout. Refer the screenshot of the above trailhead module that explains you in detail.
User-added image
I hope this helps you and let me know if you need any further assistance!

Mark this solution as Best Answer if it addresses your issue.
Thanks,
Deepthi

This was selected as the best answer
Cameron GrayCameron Gray
I am actually stuck on the same one. I have my feedback field attached to the showing layout. But I keep getting the same error as here. I feel like my showing layout isn't right at all just because my fields in event detail still show others too rather than just "Name" and "Feedback". Does that sound about right and how do I get around that?

Screengrab attached

Trailhead Screenshot
lcarleenlcarleen
I'm stuck on this exact same module!  Cameron - I think you just need to remove all of the fields under the Salesforce1 and Lightining Experience Actions so it only has "Enter Feedback" and "Name" - here's a screen shot of mine:
User-added image
I have no idea how to get "Name" in this area!  Here's a screenshot of my Action link, which I believe we need for this as well:
Action: Enter Feedback
Deborah ChipmanDeborah Chipman
I am stuck on this module as well.  I have tried everyones suggestions,  but keep getting the same challenge not yet complete message.  Is there anything that was tried that is not listed here?
Aditya R NaikAditya R Naik
Thanks Deepthi  ....
Nayana RajniNayana Rajni
Hi Deepthi,

Even though Name and Feedback fields are included, was unable to remove mandatory fields(Assigned To, Subject,Related To, Start etc) since they are always required on event page layout. But the error appears to be " Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The 'Name' and 'Feedback' fields either do not appear on the new action page layout or they are not the only fields present. "

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:  The 'Name' and 'Feedback' fields either do not appear on the new action page layout or they are not the only fields present.

Let me know if Mandatory fields can be removed from the event page layout?
Or else is there a any other way to complete this challenege ?