function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Yvonne CarmanYvonne Carman 

What is a reasonable hourly rate to pay an independent contractor with more advanced Marketing Cloud Experience?

Our organization may be looking to hire an independent contractor with 2+ years of progressive Marketing Cloud experience for a 90-day assignment.  We would need someone with ongoing experience in building emails containing conditional variations and personalizations, setting up automations and creating/implementing journeys.
samrsamr
Carman, We have the above expertise on Marketing cloud. Our enagement model offers different options 1. Fully onsite  2. Hybrid ( Min oniste + Max Remote) 3. Fully Remote Model. Please drop an email to learn our Pricing.

samr@expsoltech.com
www.expsoltech.com

Shukla YogeshShukla Yogesh
Hi Yvonne

I have around 4 years experience in Salesforce and various CPQ solutions and can work on Marketing Cloud at very economical hourly rate on fully remote model.

Please revert to yogesh.virtusa@gmail.com if you are interested. Looking forward for further discussion.

Regards
Yogesh

Carol Brown 6Carol Brown 6
Hello Yvonne,

We can definitely assist you with your requirements.

I can provide you the developer with 6 years of Experience in Salesforce and is a certified developer as well that too at very ecnomical cost.

All things will be under NDA and in proper agreement manner so you can feel safe in working on a remote basis.

Let me know what's the right time to discuss with you.

You can add me on skype at cis.carol or email me at carol.cis10@gmail.com

Looking forward to hear from you.

Regards,
Carol
Gary RalstonGary Ralston
Hi Yvonne,

The hourly rate for an independent contractor with advanced Marketing Cloud experience can vary depending on their location, level of expertise, and the complexity of the project. However, it's always a good idea to discuss the hourly rate with the contractor and negotiate based on the specific project requirements and budget.
If your organization is planning to hire an independent contractor, I recommend taking a look at the article found at https://arrify.com/hire-salesforce-contractors/. This resource provides a comprehensive guide for anyone looking to hire a Salesforce contractor, including tips on finding the right candidate, the benefits of hiring a contractor, and important considerations to keep in mind.