function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Bharat.SharmaBharat.Sharma 

Campaign influence Settings not Sowing in my Org.

Hello, i have system admin profile and Campaign influence related list Showing in Opportunity Detail page but there is no option to enable Campaign Influence. even i can't access the Setings of Campaign Influence.User-added image
Best Answer chosen by Bharat.Sharma
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Bharat,

May I suggest you please double check with below steps which will guide you in the right direction.

To have Salesforce.com Support activate the “Campaign Influence” feature, please take the following steps:

1. Verify that the Organization where you want the feature to be enabled is in an edition where the feature is available.

2. Have a System Administrator to log a Case with Salesforce Support

3. Please mark as "feature activation" on the General Application Area

On the case description, please specify:
  • Feature requested: Campaign Influence
  • Organization ID where you want the feature to be enabled (Navigate to Setup | Company Profile | Company Information):
  • I am the system admin in charge of this feature.
  • Organization Edition:

4. Our Support Team will review the Case and action the request as needed.

After Customer Support has activated the feature, the Campaign Influence related list appears on the Opportunity Detail page.

For more information on setting and configuring the campaign influence please check with below links. Hope this helps.

Please mark this as solved if it's resolved so that it gets removed from the unanswered queue which results in helping others who are encountering a similar issue.

Thanks,
Nagendra