function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Doug ArmellaDoug Armella 

"Joined" Missing As A Report Format

I am in the Reports and Dashboards Module. I am at the section where the exercise is to creat a Joined Report. When I click on "Tabular Format", "Joined" is missing as an option. Did I miss a step before selecting "Joined", or is there another reason why it would be missing?
James A QuinnJames A Quinn
Are you in Lightning Experience? If so, Joined Reports are not currently available in Lightning, switch to Salesforce Classic and the option should be available
Doug ArmellaDoug Armella
With Trailhead the default is Lightning. I have clicked on every dropdown menu I can find, but I don't see how to switch to Classic. Where is the menu to switch to Classic?
Doug ArmellaDoug Armella
In Trailhead the default setting is Lightning. I have looked in every dropdown menu I can find, and I don’t see where to switch. Where is the menu to switch to Classic? Doug Armella Durabuilt Windows & Doors
James A QuinnJames A Quinn
To switch to Classic, click on the icon in the top right of your screen. This opens a menu that has the "Switch to Salesforce Classic" option at the bottom:

https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=000230642&language=en_US&type=1
Doug ArmellaDoug Armella
I see it now. Not sure how I missed it previously. Thank you for your assistance. Doug Armella Durabuilt Windows & Doors