function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
GPS ramyaGPS ramya 

URGENT!!!! what is the re-evaluate workflow rule in salesforce.Give me some real examples.I see most of the links in google but iam not understand.Thanks for advance.

Elizabeth BryantElizabeth Bryant
I think that Jeff May's answer on https://success.salesforce.com/answers?id=9063A0000019V9fQAE sums it up pretty well. He gives an example also. It allows WFRs that previously did not apply to be fired if they do apply once a field update has been made. 
GPS ramyaGPS ramya
if one object have 10 workflows, 10 workflow Iam enable Re-evaluate checkbox then what will happen?
Elizabeth BryantElizabeth Bryant
When the change is made to the field, if any of the criteria of those 10 WFR are met as a result, then whatever WFRs on the object that apply will be fired. For example if 3 out of the 10 WFRs' criterias match as a result of the field change, then those 3 WFR will fire as a result. If the record meets none of the criteria of the WFRs, then no additional WFR should fire. There can be up to 5 WFRs triggered as the result of a field change, but also keep in mind that any cross-object WFR will not fire as a result of re-evaluation. This applies only to WFRs on the same object.