function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Sejal PandeSejal Pande 

A FeedBack application in SFDC.

I want to create a Feedback application with questions having yes,no ad other as option for answers and on the click on submit I want to save the result in a record and generate report from the record. I want to do this using Visual Force Flows.
Best Answer chosen by Sejal Pande
Hemant_SoniHemant_Soni
Hi Sejal,
You need to create variables and asign your option to that valiable and take that variable is decision element then it gives you expected results.
Thanks
Hemant

All Answers

Hemant_SoniHemant_Soni
Hi Sejal,
Your requirement is possible with flow and flow make it configurable as well so flow is a good option for your requirement.
https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=vpm_designer_flow_create.htm&type=0
Thanks
Hemant
Sejal PandeSejal Pande
I tried doing it using Flow but on screen I have a Drop down list with some optio depending upon the option selected I want to display the questions But my decision element is not recognizing the option selected and always displays the default outcome.
Hemant_SoniHemant_Soni
Hi Sejal,
You need to create variables and asign your option to that valiable and take that variable is decision element then it gives you expected results.
Thanks
Hemant
This was selected as the best answer
Sejal PandeSejal Pande
Hi Hemant,
I created a choice for the drop down list on screen. How do I set outcomes for the individual choices in my drop down list on decision element.
Thanks,
Sejal
Sejal PandeSejal Pande
Hi Hemant,
It seem to work for me now. 
Thanks,
Sejal