function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Zakaria MEHDIDZakaria MEHDID 

Build a Cat Rescue App That Recognizes Cat Breeds problem

Hello all,

I'm doing the "Build a Cat Rescue App That Recognizes Cat Breeds" module but I have issue with Install Einstein Vision Apex Wrappers step. Could you please help.
Thanks for your answers.

Challengre error
Best Answer chosen by Zakaria MEHDID
Hello,

Finally it was just a problem from the the auto completion of the browser, the adresse email was the wrong one. Now I can finish my module.
Thanks again.

Regards,

Zakaria.

All Answers

DeepthiDeepthi (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Zakaria,

If you are working on Trailhead playground, please reset the password of your account installing the unmanaged package. Kindly find the below link for reference: https://force.desk.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2710899-installing-a-package-or-app-to-complete-a-trailhead-challenge?b_id=13478 

I hope this may help you!
Thanks,
Deepthi
Hello,

Finally it was just a problem from the the auto completion of the browser, the adresse email was the wrong one. Now I can finish my module.
Thanks again.

Regards,

Zakaria.
This was selected as the best answer
DeepthiDeepthi (Salesforce Developers) 

Hi Zakaria,

If the above solution resolved your issue, please mark this post as Best Answer so that this question can be solved.

Thanks,
Deepthi

Lokesh Krishna SagiLokesh Krishna Sagi
Hi, I am getting the same error. I've checked the email. Its same. 
ChellappaChellappa

Ya me too getting the same error..
Any help much appreciated.. 

Thanks.. in advance. 

Shaad EbrahimShaad Ebrahim
Hi there, 
I also seem to be getting this error. I have tried my Trailhead Playground email as well as my normal org email address. Did anyone find a remedy for the issue?
Thanks, 
Shaad