function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Jessica CookeJessica Cooke 

Data Modeling - Understand Custom and Standard Objects

Hey,

Been working through this fine.

But when I come to do the challenge at the end it keeps bringing up an error saying:
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
The field 'Target_Close_Date__c' either does not exists on the Offer__c object or it is not of type date.

But I have followed all the instructions and reviewed this multiple times.
HELP.

Rahul KumarRahul Kumar (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Jessica,
  • Then I would suggest you log out of all the accounts and log in again and also clear your browser cookies and history.
  • OR Another solution would try it in a different browser.

Let me know if it helps.Please mark it as best answer if the information is informative.

Thanks 
Rahul Kumar

NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Jessica,

May I request you please confirm that are you validating the challenge in a brand new developer org which doesn't have namespace enabled in it.

Still, if the problem persists may I suggest you please clear all the cache and cookies and give a try by attempting the same in a different browser which should probably resolve the issue.

Please let us know if this helps.

Kindly mark this as solved if it's resolved so that it gets removed from the unanswered queue which results in helping others who are encountering a similar issue.

Thanks,
Nagendra
Dave ColliverDave Colliver
Hello,
I now have the same problem.  I have just cleared my cache and it still doesn't work. Any suggestions?  Thanks, Dave
Dave ColliverDave Colliver
I have now resolved this using a new browser (instead of google chrome, i used MSFT edge).  I also used a new trailhead versus the one I was using.  
Edmar SouzaEdmar Souza
Hi Guys, I'm facing the same problem of the colleague Jessica. You guys didn't even let clear if that should be complete using the original org TP1 or the previous from exercise TP2, I could finished after switch to TP1 but I don't know why my score were 33% :(