function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
NishMMNishMM 

Configuring field order in 'View All' of Opportunity Team

Hi,
We have 6 fields in Opportunity Team( 2 custom and 4 standard).We use lightning.So Opportunity Team comes as a related list on the right side and once you click on View all, it shows the list of all team members with only 3 fields Member name, Role and title (which is not part of my list of fields)showing on screen.I want to show  all 6 fields in a particular order .I tried reordering using Opportunity>PageLayout >RelatedList>Opportunity Team>Properties.This works in Classic view but not in lightning.
Thanks in advance for any help!
-Nisha
Sukanya BanekarSukanya Banekar
Hi Nisha,
This is because if you click on view all button it will you to the list view of Opportunity team member.
You need to create new list view and add fields you want see in the list view.

Let me know if this helps you.

Thanks,
Sukanya Banekar

Diksha Goel 6Diksha Goel 6

Hey Nisha,
An opportunity team is a group of Salesforce users who work together on a sales opportunity. If you’re using opportunity teams, refer to these guidelines.
https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=salesteam_def.htm&type=0

Opportunity Team Fields
Opportunity teams influence record-level security on the opportunity.  Account teams influence record-level security on the account, related opportunities, and related cases.
Custom fields can be added to the opportunity team object.

- Opportunity teams are available in Lightning Experience, but you must switch to Salesforce Classic to use some related features, such as Opportunity Splits. For more information, review the Lightning Experience limitations for Sales features.
- You can create a maximum of 50 custom fields for an opportunity team.
- If you delete a custom field, filters that use the custom field are also deleted, and the result of assignment or escalation rules that rely on the custom field’s data can change.
- To display opportunity team member information on a parent page, you must link the team member and the parent. For example, to display team member information on the related account detail page, add a custom lookup field called Account to the Opportunity Team editor, and then set this field to the parent account for each opportunity team member.
- You can’t create a lookup from an object, such as an account, to an opportunity team member.
Validation rules and Apex triggers aren’t supported when a user adds his or her default opportunity team on an opportunity.

Hope this helps you.
regards
Diksha Goel
Zen4orce Developer

NishMMNishMM
Thanks Sukanya and Diksha,
I think you didnt get the issue.
Attaching the screenshotOn the list

On clicking View all