function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Sales DevelopmentSales Development 

Concatenate fields and text in Case Subject on process builder

Hi everyone, 
I would like to have the case subject as follow : " Account.Name Customer Success Package
So, i created a process builder for Case with the criteria i wanted, and chose update a record. Then, for Subject, i chose formula and i wrote as follows : [Case].Account.Name & " " & "Customer Success Package"
I also tried with + instead of &. But, i always received this error when i activate it and then create a new case :

The record couldn’t be saved because it failed to trigger a flow. A flow trigger failed to execute the flow with version ID 3010Y0000009WOY. Flow error messages: <b>An unhandled fault has occurred in this flow</b> An unhandled fault has occurred while processing the flow. Please contact your system administrator for more information. Contact your administrator for help.

Can someone help me ? It is really URGENT for our Customer Success Manager !

Thank you
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

May I suggest you please check with below link from the success community with a similar issue which might help you accelerate further with the above requirement. Please let us know if this helps.

Kindly mark this post as solved if the information helps so that it gets removed from the unanswered queue which results in helping others who are encountering a similar issue.

Thanks,
Nagendra