function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Aude KachmarAude Kachmar 

Error on module 'Create a Satisfaction Survey', unit 'Distribute the Flow Using the Utility Bar'

Hello Salesforce team, 

Thank you for your amazing work on Trailhead, I'm getting addicted (70 badges so far)!

However, I just found a bug on one of your modules. Could you please have a look at it?

I've completed all the steps of the 'Create a Satisfaction Survey' project, but an error message prevents me from completing the final one, 'Distribute the Flow Using the Utility Bar'. 

Here is the error message: "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Could not find a Lightning Page used as the utility bar in a Lightning Experience app. Please check the instructions again."

The French version of the project is designed for Salesforce classic, whereas the English one is designed for Lightning. Since I have completed the test in French, this error message should not appear. 

Could you please let me know when this is fixed? 

Thank you very much

Aude
Gowri KaranamGowri Karanam
I am facing the same issue as @Aude. please look at the screen shots and do let me know what is wrong? Thanks for your time.User-added imageUser-added image
Katir DriavalKatir Driaval

I am also facing a problem with that final step.
I have also completed all the other steps.
I tried cleaning my cookies and the cache, tried with firefox and chrome, but that didn't help.

Here are some screenshots to show what I made.

The actual error:
"Could not find the 'Survey Customers' flow in the Sales Lightning app's utility bar."
User-added image

The survey in the utility's bar.
User-added image

The top of the Utility's bar config.
User-added image

The bottom of the Utility's bar config.
User-added image

The actual flow.
User-added image

Hope somebody can help me find a way to validate that step of the badge.

Thanks for any help.

Katir DriavalKatir Driaval

I didn't change anything and it just "magickely" worked.
I now have one extra badge :)

Gowri KaranamGowri Karanam
wow! it worked this time @Katri Drival. After reading your reply i verified challenge and it checked!!!