+ Start a Discussion
Robert WynterRobert Wynter 

ampscript content if I set to List and not DE

In the ampscript content if I set to List and not DE like this “set @Program =v(ProgramOfInterests)” and preview test with a list. this will bring up content data related to the correct program.
 
If I change this to “set @Program =v(Lead:Global_Program_of_Interest_1__c) ” and use the DE “Leads from High School Visits ”
 
It does not work and this is where I need
 
I've added the email template code below and this is my Data Extension that is created by my Journey "Leads from High School Visits":
 
Lead:Campaign_Event_Type__cLead:High_School_Name__cLead:FirstNameLead:LastNameLead:Global_School_Program_of_Interest_1__cLead:Global_Program_of_Interest_1__c
High School/College VisitSt. Michael Catholic Secondary SchoolTest 1 RobertwynterSchool of Media, Art & DesignBroadcasting - Radio & Contemporary Media
 
%%[ var @Program,@url, @ColumnCredential2, @ColumnSemester2, @ColumnProgramCode, @ColumnSchool, @ColumnLeft, @ColumnRight, @ColumnCredential, @ColumnSemester, @ColumnLocation, @ColumnTitleDescription, @ColumnDescription, @ColumnHeaderPic, @ColumnMiddlePic, @ColumnBotPic, @ColumnQuote, @ColumnQuoteFrom, @ColumnQuoteFromPosition set @Program =v(Lead:Global_School_Program_of_Interest_1__c) set @ColumnProgramCode = Lookup("Program_Interest", "ProgramCode", "ProgramOfInterest", @Program) set @url = Concat("http://www.durhamcollege.ca/",@ColumnProgramCode) set @ColumnSchool = Lookup("Program_Interest", "SchoolProgram", "ProgramOfInterest", @Program) set @ColumnCredential= Lookup("Program_Interest", "CredentialAwarded", "ProgramOfInterest", @Program) set @ColumnSemester = Lookup("Program_Interest", "NumberOfSemesters", "ProgramOfInterest", @Program) set @ColumnCredential2= Lookup("Program_Interest", "CredentialAwarded2", "ProgramOfInterest", @Program) set @ColumnSemester2 = Lookup("Program_Interest", "NumberOfSemester2", "ProgramOfInterest", @Program) set @ColumnLocation= Lookup("Program_Interest", "CampusLocation", "ProgramOfInterest", @Program) set @ColumnTitleDescription = Lookup("Program_Interest", "TitleDescription", "ProgramOfInterest", @Program) set @ColumnDescription = Lookup("Program_Interest", "Description", "ProgramOfInterest", @Program) set @ColumnHeaderPic= Lookup("Program_Interest", "HeaderImage", "ProgramOfInterest", @Program) set @ColumnMiddlePic = Lookup("Program_Interest", "MiddleImage", "ProgramOfInterest", @Program) set @ColumnBotPic = Lookup("Program_Interest", "BottomImage", "ProgramOfInterest", @Program) set @ColumnProgramCode = Lookup("Program_Interest", "ProgramCode", "ProgramOfInterest", @Program) set @ColumnQuote = Lookup("Program_Interest", "Quote", "ProgramOfInterest", @Program) set @ColumnQuoteFrom = Lookup("Program_Interest", "QuoteFrom", "ProgramOfInterest", @Program) set @ColumnQuoteFromPosition = Lookup("Program_Interest", "QuoteFromDescription", "ProgramOfInterest", @Program) set @ColumnLeft = Lookup("Program_Interest", "LeftSideHTML", "ProgramOfInterest", @Program) set @ColumnRight = Lookup("Program_Interest", "RightSideHTML", "ProgramOfInterest", @Program) ]%%<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px" width="100%">
 /tr></table>

 
Robert WynterRobert Wynter
Got it resolved with some help from Andrew McLeod on Stackoverflow. I needed to inclose the DE field with [ ]. So set @Program =v([Lead:Global_Program_of_Interest_1__c])