function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Sam GonzalesSam Gonzales 

I am going through Trailhead courses and I am having trouble logging into that specific playground to see and test.

I am trying to see and test differences on the mobile platform. I cannot log into the mobile side. My Traildhead/Developer account have the same credentials as my production account. Should this be changed so that when I go through the trailhead courses I can see the additions and modifications.
DeepthiDeepthi (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Sam,

Make sure that Trailhead does not support to work on challenges on a Production org. Hence, you need to create a developer account/ use a Trailhead playground account to complete the challenges.
Please share the screenshot of the error message that you are encountering while working on challenges. This could help us in figuring out the issue.

Thanks,
Deepthi
Sam GonzalesSam Gonzales
My Trailhead cred. are: sgonzales@freightpros.com S********* My Production credentials are (This is my actual work login): sgonzales@freightpros.com S********* I do not know my developer account since when I signed up, it kept giving me errors letting me know that email was already being used but I think they are: sgonzales@freightpros.com S********* and I have another one that is sjgonzalg@gmail.com S******* As you can see, 3 of the accounts are the same username and password. When I am doing the trailhead trail *Admin Beginner>Salesforce1 Mobile Customization>Create Global Quick Actions. * You are suppose to download the SF1 mobile app, which I did, and then be able to finish the unit by *Test the Global Action in Salesforce1*. I have no idea how to complete this since I cannot log into the Org that I am doing these trails in (The Hands-on Challenges) to test these stuff. I am also confused as to how these different accounts work. How do I get the data that my work aka production account, into a developer account so I can see how this would react with other processes? Is there a way that I can talk to someone? It seems like nobody really knows what is happening. Virus-free. www.avast.com
DeepthiDeepthi (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Sam,

If you want to know the org that you are working on Trailhead, then please raise a case with trailhead@salesforce.com which is the right point of contact for all your Trailhead issues.

Hope this helps you!
Thanks,
Deepthi
Sam GonzalesSam Gonzales
I am trying. I only get replies 1 time a day or even every other day. I tried Facebook Chat, Email and twitter. How is it that a CRM company provides the worst customer service? Why can't I just talk to someone and get it resolved in one day probably within an hour.