function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Stevie Burt 7Stevie Burt 7 

Error on the Determine the Order of Your Process Criteria for the "Workflow Rule Migration Challange in Trailhead

My error is different than that though: Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The process does not appear to be processing 'Closed Won' first and then 'Closed Won and Banking'.

Except for it does look to be in that correct order, and activated! I even went back and deleted the older Inactive versions to get the previous challange to pass. 

Here is a link to the challange: https://trailhead.salesforce.com/modules/workflow_migration/units/workflow_migration_order

Any suggesstions?

User-added image
Alain CabonAlain Cabon
Hi,

There are two steps. You don't need the third step.

User-added image
User-added image

User-added image

Regards
Alain

Alain CabonAlain Cabon

User-added image

evaluate the next criteria must be selected.

Regards.

Awesome. Thanks Alain Cabon! That worked. I had to delete all of the others that were required for previous challanges, then Activated it.
I also had to delete all the older inactive versions. But then it passed!! Thank You!
Alain CabonAlain Cabon
Ok if it is solved by yourself or with any help, you can close your question.
Alain
Avijit Chakraborty 41Avijit Chakraborty 41
I am still getting this did everything correctlyUser-added imageUser-added image 

@Avijit I had to delete all of the Inactive versions of the process and only leave this one active one. Then re-checked the challenge and it passed. You might try that. I didn't change anything other than that to get it to pass.
Tamra FenstermakerTamra Fenstermaker
Hi all - I was just struggling with getting past this challenge until I realized that my Closed Won and Banking node was Closed Won & Banking. Be sure the nodes are named just as requested in the previous challenge. Happy Trails.
Avijit Chakraborty 41Avijit Chakraborty 41
You need to select exucute next insteaf of stop in first criteria if you already done so dissconnect your org and reconnect doing so solved my case
Salesforce AnswersSalesforce Answers
This video shows how to complete this challenge. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoBtdYUt8uA
Danny John 7Danny John 7
Salesforce Answers - I followed this video EXACTLY step by step and I still get the error message
Shravan Kumar 71Shravan Kumar 71
@Danny John 7 : I was facing the same issue, however cleared the challenge by doing some change. Please deactivate all the Process in your Org that are associated with the Opp object and also name the current process to "Opportunity Management"
Phil PernaPhil Perna
Tamra saved me on this. I had my criteria named 'Close Won' instead of 'Closed Won' . Thanks Tamra!!
Mindaugas Verkys 8Mindaugas Verkys 8
I had the same issue instead of "Closed Won" had "Stage Closed Won" :)
Jairo TenorioJairo Tenorio
I had to delete it and create from scratch again and it worked very well.
Arnab Basu RoyArnab Basu Roy

I have done everything exactly the way it has been asked for but still getting the same error

The process does not appear to be processing 'Closed Won' first and then 'Closed Won and Banking'.

User-added image

Can anyone help me out with it?