function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
David BeaumontDavid Beaumont 

Quick action challenge is giving an error

Hello:

I am getting the following error:
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
The 'Name' and 'Feedback' fields either do not appear on the new action page layout or they are not the only fields present.

I do have this on the page layout. So, I am not sure what I am missing. Please help!

Screenshot
Maheshkumar Selvaraj 10Maheshkumar Selvaraj 10
You may need to include required fields in the action page layout. By the way, which trailhead module is this?
Thank you for the reply. This the for the following: Create Object-Specific Quick Actions Create a quick action on the event object for entering a prospective buyer's feedback
Raj VakatiRaj Vakati
Include this Quick Action into the page layout.

I do have the information on the quick action. Please see my screenshot.
Where do I go to find the Create a quick action for the event object? When I go to the event object I am not seeing the Feedback field to put on the page layout.
Could I please get help with this challenge. I have been trying for two weeks and I am not sure what I am doing wrong. This is the error: Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: The 'Name' and 'Feedback' fields either do not appear on the new action page layout or they are not the only fields present. This is the challenge: https://trailhead.salesforce.com/en/modules/salesforce1_mobile_app/units/salesforce1_mobile_app_actions_objectspecific In my screen shot attached I have the Name and Feedback on the action page layout. What am I missing here???
Abhijit ShrikhandeAbhijit Shrikhande
I am stuck with this challenge as well. DId you clear it David?
Hello: I did not. I can't seem to get help on how to figure it out.