function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
jaskiran kaur 10jaskiran kaur 10 

While doing Build a Cat Rescue App That Recognizes Cat Breeds trailhead , I am facing issue in image recognition.

The image is not getting uploaded successfully . While debugging I came up with the conclusion that the issue is because the the file is not getting read in backend .Could you please help me with the same.

User-added image

Rahul KumarRahul Kumar (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi jas Kiran Kaur,

May I suggest you please refer the below link with similar kind of issue. Hope it will be helpful.

Please mark it as best answer if the information is informative.

Thanks
Rahul Kumar

jaskiran kaur 10jaskiran kaur 10
Hi Rahul,

Thanks for reply but my issue is not the one which i mentioned in the above mentioned links. It's for the (Add Image Recognition to the Cat Object) part where when we are uploading the image it's get recognized by AI and then cat's breed field get's updated accordingly . In this situation , when I am uplaoding the picture , while reading that picture it's throwig error.
Justin KuryliwJustin Kuryliw
Make sure your picklist values are set up correctly with no typos, specifically the "British Shorthair" value. 

I fixed this same error by re-creating my picklist values. In a hurry to set up the picklist values, I accidentally copied and pasted the values into the text box, which created one value with all three breeds in the same value. I deleted that value and re-created 3 separate values. 

You can also troubleshoot by opening "EinsteinVision_Cat_UploaderHelper.js, clicking the "Logs" tab at bottom, and looking at what the specific error is (Should show something in the "status" column")