function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Katie KerkmanKatie Kerkman 

Improve Your Classic App by Moving It to Lightning Experience Evaluate Your Org's Readiness and Enable Lightning Experience

I am on this part Improve of Your Classic App by Moving It to Lightning Experience:
Evaluate Your Org's Readiness and Enable Lightning Experience. I am suppose to find Randy Realtor in my Users setting but there is only my name. I tried creating him but I know it's not working. I don't know how to complete this part of the project and move forward.
David Chen 20David Chen 20
I am having the same issue, please assist
David Sa 7David Sa 7
Not working for me either. I tried creating a brand new Dev Org with no success. Only users besides me are: Chatter Expert, Integration User and Security User. 
David Sa 7David Sa 7
The 'Verification' is not looking specifically for Randy Realtor, just 1 user assigned to the "Lightning Experience User" profile. Just put any of the users in it and it should pass (I assigned to  'Chatter Expert' and passed).
Harshala P ShewaleHarshala P Shewale
You can just assign "Lightning Experience User" permission set to logged in User and verify the module. I have done the same and its working !
Allison ClevelandAllison Cleveland
Thank you David Sa 7.  This worked perfectly!