function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
RockyDrakeMRockyDrakeM 

Save the Page | one of the section is Visualforce page and rest is standard page.

Hello,

I have a Standard Account page.

I want to replace one of the section by inline visualforce page.

Reason of the visualforce page is, i want to hide certain fields when depending on the picklist value.

My problem is, how is it possible that, when the SAVE button is clicked then the values entered in the inline section and the rest of the values in standard page anre saved together.

thanks for suggestion !
Best Answer chosen by RockyDrakeM
Deepa_AnkaliDeepa_Ankali
@RockyDrakeM, 

When you click on Save button, the entire page reloads by default, it would in turn refresh the data in the inline vf page as well. 

If at all you want to explicitely reload it via code, then have a custom button in place of standard Save and add javascript code to reload parent page. 

All Answers

Deepa_AnkaliDeepa_Ankali
@RockyDrakeM, 

When you click on Save button, the entire page reloads by default, it would in turn refresh the data in the inline vf page as well. 

If at all you want to explicitely reload it via code, then have a custom button in place of standard Save and add javascript code to reload parent page. 
This was selected as the best answer
RockyDrakeMRockyDrakeM
Hello,
I dont understand the concept of reload.

If i click on SAVE, i want that the data in the inline VF and the data entered in SAVE are saved automatically.
can you reexplain me ?thanks