function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Michelle McMillianMichelle McMillian 

Campaign Member Custom Field Formula

I have a custom field (HubSpot Lead Score) on both contact and lead objects that I want to include in campaign member reports. I created a Campaign Member Custom Field (lHubSpot Score), but it only pulls in the info from the first part of the sequence - either from the contact or lead, depending on which I list first in the formula. How can it get it to pull from either the contact or the lead?

This is what I am using:
if( NOT( ISBLANK( Email ) ), Text (Contact.Hubspot_Lead_Score__c) , Text (Lead.Hubspot_Lead_Score__c )) - this pulls the info from the contact but not the lead - or-
if( NOT( ISBLANK( Email ) ), Text (Lead.Hubspot_Lead_Score__c) , Text (Contact.Hubspot_Lead_Score__c )) - this pulls it from the lead but not the contact

Thank you!
Best Answer chosen by Michelle McMillian
HARSHIL U PARIKHHARSHIL U PARIKH
Few questions?
1) Do you have a same person exists in Contact but also in the Lead at the same time?
If not then you can simply make a few formual field on Campaign Memeber (let's say X which pulls the info from Lead and Y which pulls info from Contacts) and then have a final field named IHubSpot_Score__c = X__c + Y__c.

it will never be the case where you have values in both fields such as X and Y. It will be either X has value and Y is blank OR a Y has a value in X is blank.

All Answers

Few questions?
1) Do you have a same person exists in Contact but also in the Lead at the same time?
If not then you can simply make a few formual field on Campaign Memeber (let's say X which pulls the info from Lead and Y which pulls info from Contacts) and then have a final field named IHubSpot_Score__c = X__c + Y__c.

it will never be the case where you have values in both fields such as X and Y. It will be either X has value and Y is blank OR a Y has a value in X is blank.
This was selected as the best answer
That worked! Thank you so much!
Hi Michelle,

We are happy to help you out here! If you think the query is solved the please mark it as best answer since it will help other users with the similar issue!
Thank You Sir!
Already marked it. Thanks again!